The health of everyone visiting the SVTRC is our top priority. In order to ensure the safety of all of our visitors, we are following all guidelines from the Washington State Department of Health, as well as the following:
- Thorough cleaning of all high-touch areas in the office after each patient.
- HEPA-filtered air purifiers.
- Daily symptom and temperature checks for all employees.
- Protective screen barriers for our reception areas and specialized equipment.
In turn, we ask that all visitors help keep our team and other patients healthy by:
- Calling to reschedule your appointment if you feel ill, have a fever, loss of smell or are exposed to someone who has those symptoms,
- Wearing a mask that covers your nose and mouth the entire time you are in the office.
- Limiting the number of people who accompany the patient to no more than one.
- Sanitizing your hands with the provided sanitizer and allowing us to take your temperature upon arrival.
Virtual care is available for some services, please contact us to inquire.